I offer fixed prices, based on my hourly rate, for any project that has a well-defined scope of work. A web or desktop application can be a complex creation, so I have created a project lifecycle process that guides every project I do from conception to completion.
Here's how it goes:
- Thorough communication on project ideation, including design parameters (UI/UX), functionality specifications, and dependencies including data sources, users, and security
- Design phase with wireframing, workflow (how your app will be used), and prototyping
- Database architecture design and build
- Frontend interface design and build
- Backend environment design and build
- Web app deployment on chosen host, with domain mapping
- Quality assurance testing prior to full launch
As a hosting reseller, I also offer a 5% discount on all new web apps if you deploy on my servers. I host all my personal and professional sites and apps myself (including this one!) so you can rest easy that they are reliable and secure. Learn more.